The Unitech Pasteurizer Advanced model (PPA) is especially designed for small scale processing of food products in a range of 150, 300, 500 and 1000 liters.
The pasteurizer forms a stand alone, complete small processing plant which can be used for the pasteurization and the production of all kinds of products, such as milk, cream, yoghurt, liquid egg, fruit juice, etc.
The unique combination of double jacket and closed water circuit results in an efficient energy transfer.
In this multifunctional tank the complete process can be automated without interference of the operator.
- Available in 150, 300, 500 and 1000 Liters
- Tank manufactured in stainless steel AISI304
- Standard electrical heating of the product; it is also possible to connect hot water or steam
- Agitator paddle designed according to the product characteristics
- Cooling by connecting external cold water to the plate heat exchanger mounted in the closed circuit (see energy transfer technology)
- Stand alone with switch box mounted on the pasteurizer
- Temperature registration (optional)
- Speed regulation of the agitation (optional)
- Rock wool insulation which endures high product temperatures up to 90°C
- Good accessibility thanks to the hinged cover
- Heating and cooling through a double jacket by means of a closed water circuit under low pressure
- Quick and complete emptying of the pasteurizer thanks to the bottom with slope towards the large outlet
- Automation of the complete process by means of automatic valves on the plate heat exchanger (optional)
- Guaranteed safety for the operator:
- Agitator motor stops when the lid is opened
- Hot water circuit is installed underneath the tank, so no risk of burning
- Pneumatic springs on the cover for a safe opening of the pasteurizer
Energy transfer technology
The unique Unitech system of energy transfer with the double jacket and closed water circuit has many advantages:
- Low water consumption, especially during cooling of the product (cost effective)
- Final storage temperature 10°C is easily obtained using ice water
- Not sensitive to the quality of local water: no risk of corrosion which results in a longer life span
- No risk of burning the product thanks to the constant temperature
- difference between the water and the product
Control box Large graphic LCD screen
- User friendly
- Operating panel with easy to use controls
- Continuous, accurate display of each action
- Possible to pre-set 4 different product recipes